After many years in the landscape design and build industry, we can truly say that the most rewarding part of our work is the relationships we’ve built throughout Kansas City, Missouri and the surrounding communities. Once you’ve worked with High Prairie, you’re officially in The Legacy Club. We aren’t going to leave you hanging and we’re always searching for ways to provide continued value.
At High Prairie Outdoors, we work hard to earn your trust with clear communication and expectations, comprehensive quotes, and the proprietary processes that ensure outstanding results. We stand behind that work with our Lawncierge service, extensive warranties, and our Legacy Program. Once you’ve worked with us, you’re a Client for Life, which means you have our continued support and guidance for your landscape.
When you introduce us to your friends, we take that introduction seriously. With gratitude for the trust you’ve placed in us, we guide them through the same Experience-Driven Design Process you had with your landscape, based on the ways they relax, connect, and play in their outdoor space. When we’re done with their project, we’ll welcome them into our Legacy Club, as well.
Being a High Prairie Client for Life means we’re here for you and your friends:
• Our High Prairie Pros are your best resource for plant and hardscaping information. Reach out if you notice pests, plant health issues, or other potential concerns, and collaborate with us on new features, maintenance, holiday lighting, or seasonal color.
• For installation clients, we include Lawncierge visits to check-in on your project throughout the first year and on the anniversary of the first year. This provides you the opportunity to get feedback and we’ll proactively handle issues or concerns without you having to chase us.
• For Fine Gardening clients, we operate with perpetual feedback. Crews create reports every single visit and your account manager makes proactive quality checks all month long. During those quality checks, we score your property so we can track improvement and proactively create action plans to keep things thriving or improving.
• We make it easy to introduce us to someone who’s looking for a landscape upgrade. Fill out our contact form below, and we’ll send them a Discovery Box so they can learn more about High Prairie Outdoors and our award-winning projects. If they book a Discovery Meeting, you’ll get a little something from us.
• Exclusive Legacy Club events and access to the most-innovative plants and flowers.
• Our photo contest highlights the best of outdoor living—and gives you a chance to win some great prizes!
The end of your project isn’t the end! Far from it. Aside from our industry-leading post-project support, which has us visiting your landscape throughout the first year to monitor its establishment and provide feedback, we’re here for you for the long term. No matter how long it’s been since your project, you’re welcome to reach out anytime if you have questions or concerns about your landscape. Simply give us a call at 816-398-2901.
While we use timeless design styles and European hardscaping methods to ensure your landscape lasts for years, we know that the way you create memories may change as your family grows. If you realize you need a hardscaping update or a new outdoor feature to accommodate your changing interests, we’re here for it. If you’d like to refresh the plantings before selling your home, we’d love to help. If you’ve moved into a new place and realize the landscape needs some work, you know who to call. Together, we’ll reimagine your outdoor space so it continues to match your Three Pillars of Memory-Making, no matter how they evolve over the years.
It’s an honor when our clients introduce us to others who are considering a landscaping project. We’re proud to know you love our work and trust us to create an Experience-Driven Lifestyle for the most important people in your life.
Our degreed designers, certified craftspeople, experienced horticulturists and stonemasons, and Lean Six Sigma-trained project managers offer a wide range of services to meet local landscaping needs. These High Prairie Pros complete 95% of our projects in-house, and as licensed general contractors, we can bring in electricians and plumbers as required. This means your friends can work with one dedicated project manager for the entire project, no matter how complex, eliminating the need for them to vet, hire, and coordinate multiple contractors. It’s faster and simpler, and it allows us to control the quality of every aspect of the job to ensure it meets our high standards for beauty, functionality, and longevity.
Our expertise includes:
• Outdoor kitchens
• Paver patios and walkways
• Plantings and plant health care
• Tree pruning
• Fire and water features
• Sod installation
• Driveway repair
• Drainage and irrigation solutions
• Pool design, installation, and maintenance
• Automated pergolas, retractable screens, and privacy panels
• Lawn care and mowing
• Fungus treatment
• Snow removal
• Weed control
• Holiday lighting
• And so much more
To help your friends get started, send them a Discovery Box! Fill out the contact form or one of the pre-paid postage letters, and we will send them their own kit for inspiration, guidance on our Experience-Driven Design Process, and a little treat. If they schedule a consultation, we’ll send you a treat, too!
6116 Johnson Dr
Mission, KS 66202
136 S. 94th St.
Edwardsville, KS 66111